Thanks Charlescrown I seen them on jaycars website just wasn't sure if they were the right one'sCharlescrown wrote:You should be able to get the sockets from Jaycar.
Memcal socket
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: Memcal socket
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Memcal socket
If your using them to fit your memcal yes they fit. The only thing I found was it all sits high and you can't clip the cover on so I just cut a hole in the top to clear.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Memcal socket
Charlescrown wrote:If your using them to fit your memcal yes they fit. The only thing I found was it all sits high and you can't clip the cover on so I just cut a hole in the top to clear.
I use the machined sockets from The1 and the covers fit.
-
Comcal76
- Posts: 182
- Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:18 am
- Location: Tasmania
Re: Memcal socket
Thanks to all that replied, I ended up purchasing from The1.