Hi guys,
Got USB plugged into laptop, downloaded and installed a usb driver for the aldl cable (maybe I got the wrong driver off the net)
Looks installed in device manager.
But get the error message in photo provided.
Pete
First time user aldl kit
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
First time user aldl kit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: First time user aldl kit
Where did you get the cable? It's been a long time but I am sure mine just worked straight up.
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: First time user aldl kit
Did you do the auto or manual install on the driver. Try using the alternative auto/ manual install. You may need to do a manual install.
Make sure you have used the correct driver for your machine's O.S.
Try unplugging and re-installing the plug into connector/s and restart TunerPro.
Did you download from here:
http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm
Make sure you have used the correct driver for your machine's O.S.
Try unplugging and re-installing the plug into connector/s and restart TunerPro.
Did you download from here:
http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
HiCharlescrown wrote:Where did you get the cable? It's been a long time but I am sure mine just worked straight up.
I got my cable from Gareth on here (pcmhacking).
I'm a bit further ahead now, the plugin file needed to be installed, so i've done that. Hopfully later on today ill see if i can connect to the car. Bad weather here now..
Cheers
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Hi group
I'm at this stage as I type this. I now can see I'm in com3 in Ports in device manager.
And have made that adjustment in configure plug-in component.
I still thinks there's more to do?
I try connecting to the car from tunerpro RT and it's sits on DA connecting...
I'm at this stage as I type this. I now can see I'm in com3 in Ports in device manager.
And have made that adjustment in configure plug-in component.
I still thinks there's more to do?
I try connecting to the car from tunerpro RT and it's sits on DA connecting...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: First time user aldl kit
Do this next...
(You look to be using OSE Plugin v1.80)
(You look to be using OSE Plugin v1.80)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
Is this correct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
'quipt4it
- Posts: 675
- Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:57 am
Re: First time user aldl kit
Looks good
Tick 'Detect Hardware At Startup'
Last edited by 'quipt4it on Sun May 30, 2021 6:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
hopfully it will work, as in connect...
Ill try it now, 2mins
Ill try it now, 2mins
-
Pete30nz
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:32 am
- cars: 1994 VR v6 berlina
1996 VS v6 executive - Location: Christchurch, NZ
Re: First time user aldl kit
I'm getting over this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.