I wondered what I could eventually get around to build using the few old triodes I have.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNisqZOAaAs[/youtube]
Even the little ones specs look like fun.
Interesting youtube video's...
-
jxx
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 am
- cars: To many
- Location: Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Ah good old styropyro. That guy is a genius and a madman. Love his videos.
-
jxx
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 am
- cars: To many
- Location: Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Been a little while since I watched anything from him, but beats using the triodes as polished up book ends.
-
jxx
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:47 am
- cars: To many
- Location: Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Damn lockdown and youtube are a bad mix.....
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YuIdGqygjs[/youtube]
No one hates ascii art.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YuIdGqygjs[/youtube]
No one hates ascii art.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
The next video on the humble carburator from Smarter Everyday
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_hFKRDDP_o[/youtube]
And he's going into fuel injection next. Looking forward to that one.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_hFKRDDP_o[/youtube]
And he's going into fuel injection next. Looking forward to that one.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
How did I know you'd post this video.
-
Madmatt2006
- Posts: 373
- Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:48 am
- cars: VZ SVZ Commodore
VH Commodore
JZZ30 Soarer GTT - Location: Katandra West
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
jxx wrote:Damn lockdown and youtube are a bad mix.....
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YuIdGqygjs[/youtube]
No one hates ascii art.
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Chuff
- Posts: 269
- Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
- Location: Melbourne
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
Hey Gareth,Gareth wrote:https://youtu.be/gHeY-bMnEoE
That video reminded me of this video.
Excellent technique.
Enjoy!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u31t13QO6A
Chuff
˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Interesting youtube video's...
These guys have my utmost respect. Their skills are exceptional. I have a cousin in England who is a retired Lotus Formula 1 engineer and in his spare time makes scale engines that actually run. He machines all the bits and pieces and the neighbors start complaining when they fire up. If I can find the pics I'll post some of an aircraft engine he made where the cylinders rotate around a stationary crank.