well it'll be forever, because the watchdogs are happy. its not multi threaded, and when its in the uploaded kernel there is no OS, thus there is nothing else. the only possibility being the slave cpu, if its doing anything.
whats different about the eor is I guess is it depends what is on the pin. this is where I start guessing so big grain of salt here Im probably introducing more ideas that are not part of it.. but if the bit takes a moment to change, and if it is a physical bi-directional pin, maybe it switches slower or because it waits for the first change to stick before it tries again. Maybe it needs to be set/clear/set/clear and the hardware internally sees set/set/clear and crashes for my implementation, but it doesnt see the same with an eor (read/set/read/clear). Maybe longer sleep between watchdog polls would also fix it, or at least between calls to watchdog 2.
PCM Hammer P12 development
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
That's what I'm thinking, the slave!
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
Latest test log,
Spoiler alert ...
IT SPEAKS![09:39:00:830] RX: 6C F0 10 82 40 AA BB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
Excellent work! Congrats!
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
Test is out to see if it can hear ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
Yeah, Im thinking that the 'cop2' is actually something to ping a slave chip or similar. Since its addressing was related to pins off the top of my head
Awesome work getting it to speak!
Awesome work getting it to speak!
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
The latest log,
Spoiler alert,
I guess it's time to try reading ...
Better then my kids, at least it listens![10:35:54:770] RX: 6C F0 10 76 00 73
[10:35:54:773] Found response, Success
[10:35:54:774] Kernel upload 100% complete.
[10:35:54:780] Kernel uploaded to PCM succesfully...
[10:35:54:788] Sending 'test device present' notification.
[10:35:54:790] TX: 8C FE F0 3F
[10:36:15:723] TX: 6C 10 F0 3D 00
[10:36:15:724] RX: 6C F0 10 7D 00 82 40 AA BB
[10:36:15:726] Kernel Version: 8240AABB
I guess it's time to try reading ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
Is that the full P01/P59 based C kernel? with CRC and everything?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
Gampy
- Posts: 2332
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
No, but I am about to go there ... It was a slightly tweeked micro-kernel.c
I'm about to do a read kernel.
It's possible reading is in the real near future ...
I'm about to do a read kernel.
It's possible reading is in the real near future ...
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: PCM Hammer fails on P12
mainly it just depends on how much ram its got, I think. thats a big beast, if its got 8kb usable... fingers crossed.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396