I was just going through some old custom tune's I downloaded from here & matched this 1 up!
was a great tune! LOL
The custom tune was called RSSV Custom V6 vn vp
Don't know how it would run?
Old Custom Tune from here
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Old Custom Tune from here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
Continuing to look through custom tunes & trying to identify them here 1 from jezza that I or the ID tool can't identify?
Can anyone figure it out?
Can anyone figure it out?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
the crane bin is clean up till 5000hex, it does look like it has reminents of vr v8 $11 onwards, maybe it was a test/custom ecu code, i dunno.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
ive got this vp v6 tune, dunno what it is, reads 4E at 08 so that aint right, none of the code looks like vp stuff.
moderator edit: removed bin to save confusion. bad read.
moderator edit: removed bin to save confusion. bad read.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
Well that VP V6 tune I don't think can be a VP as the only 32 kb bin's I think are VR V6 & V8 $12, & the VS V8 $5 code's?
Some of it looks very similar to BFFH BKCY & BLCD at the start but just similar & parts that have changed are very weird!
So it has me buggered!
Some of it looks very similar to BFFH BKCY & BLCD at the start but just similar & parts that have changed are very weird!
So it has me buggered!
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
yeh i dunno, dunno where i even picked it up from... 
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10016
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
I think that VP tune is a red herring. It isnt American $4E code, and its not really similar to anything I can pick, nor does it have any identifications. I reckon I saw that one a year ago and put a lot of time in to figuring it out and just gave up in the end.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
LMAO,
yeah sounds familiar to what I was doing! DOH!
yeah sounds familiar to what I was doing! DOH!
-
Doctor Bob
- Posts: 195
- Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
- cars: VN, VT
- Location: Melbourne Vic.
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
it looks like it might be a bad read with one of the pins not contacting properly, ive seen similar stuff before
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Old Custom Tune from here
Looks like its a bad read and is missing two data lines (B4 and B5).
Edit: Beaten!
Edit: Beaten!