Old Custom Tune from here

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Old Custom Tune from here

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I was just going through some old custom tune's I downloaded from here & matched this 1 up!

was a great tune! LOL

The custom tune was called RSSV Custom V6 vn vp

Don't know how it would run?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Continuing to look through custom tunes & trying to identify them here 1 from jezza that I or the ID tool can't identify?

Can anyone figure it out?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by The1 »

the crane bin is clean up till 5000hex, it does look like it has reminents of vr v8 $11 onwards, maybe it was a test/custom ecu code, i dunno.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by The1 »

ive got this vp v6 tune, dunno what it is, reads 4E at 08 so that aint right, none of the code looks like vp stuff.

moderator edit: removed bin to save confusion. bad read.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Well that VP V6 tune I don't think can be a VP as the only 32 kb bin's I think are VR V6 & V8 $12, & the VS V8 $5 code's?

Some of it looks very similar to BFFH BKCY & BLCD at the start but just similar & parts that have changed are very weird!

So it has me buggered!
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by The1 »

yeh i dunno, dunno where i even picked it up from... :hmm:
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10016
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by antus »

I think that VP tune is a red herring. It isnt American $4E code, and its not really similar to anything I can pick, nor does it have any identifications. I reckon I saw that one a year ago and put a lot of time in to figuring it out and just gave up in the end.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

LMAO,

yeah sounds familiar to what I was doing! DOH!
User avatar
Doctor Bob
Posts: 195
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:58 pm
cars: VN, VT
Location: Melbourne Vic.

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by Doctor Bob »

it looks like it might be a bad read with one of the pins not contacting properly, ive seen similar stuff before
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Old Custom Tune from here

Post by VL400 »

Looks like its a bad read and is missing two data lines (B4 and B5).

Edit: Beaten!