Interesting youtube video's...

A place For General Chit Chat Etc
In-Tech
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
Location: California

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by In-Tech »

:thumbup:
User avatar
Gareth
Posts: 2678
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by Gareth »

This bloke is next level...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRSmWfsvS2I[/youtube]
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Found this gem of a channel. This guy dyno tests many myths and actual well respected concepts when it comes to engine mods and tuning. There is so much useful data and great insight in to how to configure a NA engine.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyNujP ... dVMr5kHOhQ
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by The1 »

interesting videos

monaro308
Posts: 343
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:02 am
cars: HJ GTS Monaro Coupe
CV8 V2 S3
VE SSV

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by monaro308 »

This may help to keep in the memory bank.
https://youtu.be/8dtv1kRNF_U
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by immortality »

User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

I have been waiting for this footage all my life. :wtf:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvMcFQqhbpM[/youtube]
BennVenn
Posts: 536
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:35 am
cars: R33 GTST, '60 Vw Bug, Express (4G63T), GW X200
Location: Windellama, NSW

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by BennVenn »

Would be great to see knock/detonation in this setup
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8548
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Interesting youtube video's...

Post by vlad01 »

Absolutely!
Chuff
Posts: 269
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:28 am
Location: Melbourne

GM Holden Delco ECU Training Video

Post by Chuff »

˙ʎɐqǝ ɟɟo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ǝsǝuıɥɔ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹoɟ ʇɥƃıɹ ǝɯ sǝʌɹǝs