Need to get my shitbox back on the road for work Asap so any help is appreciated.
Wanted- VP bonnet.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Wanted- VP bonnet.
Does anyone have a usable VP bonnet around central Vic? Mr Roo decided to give the shitbox a hug last night
and I am having real trouble finding any bonnets, VP or VN.
Need to get my shitbox back on the road for work Asap so any help is appreciated.
Need to get my shitbox back on the road for work Asap so any help is appreciated.
-
Vaxx
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:29 am
- cars: 1985 L60 Diahatsu Handivan running Ecotech and 5 speed
2002 Custom Hilux running 302w and manualised BTR with vn ecu - Location: Gold Coast, Queensland
Re: Wanted- VP bonnet.
had it been on the gold coast, would have been able to help you .
Much other damage? Sods usually take the radiator out too
Much other damage? Sods usually take the radiator out too
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8549
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted- VP bonnet.
Yeah bit of damage. Took out the rad support, rad, lights, indicator and grille but luckily only a few tiny marks on the bumper and no reo damage whatsoever.
I did find a bonnet eventually. I think it was only one of 2-3 in Vic and was in average shape with terrible paint like it came from the 50s in a desert.
I did find a bonnet eventually. I think it was only one of 2-3 in Vic and was in average shape with terrible paint like it came from the 50s in a desert.