Wanted- VP bonnet.

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Wanted- VP bonnet.

Post by vlad01 »

Does anyone have a usable VP bonnet around central Vic? Mr Roo decided to give the shitbox a hug last night :wall: and I am having real trouble finding any bonnets, VP or VN.

Need to get my shitbox back on the road for work Asap so any help is appreciated.
User avatar
Vaxx
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:29 am
cars: 1985 L60 Diahatsu Handivan running Ecotech and 5 speed
2002 Custom Hilux running 302w and manualised BTR with vn ecu
Location: Gold Coast, Queensland

Re: Wanted- VP bonnet.

Post by Vaxx »

had it been on the gold coast, would have been able to help you .

Much other damage? Sods usually take the radiator out too
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wanted- VP bonnet.

Post by vlad01 »

Yeah bit of damage. Took out the rad support, rad, lights, indicator and grille but luckily only a few tiny marks on the bumper and no reo damage whatsoever.

I did find a bonnet eventually. I think it was only one of 2-3 in Vic and was in average shape with terrible paint like it came from the 50s in a desert.