hey guys
i cant find the pdf for the 808 communications board anywhere? there is a link that is dead
my ecu died and i need to move it to another ecu and i cannot remember if there was any other mods you had to do.
anyone got the install instructions for comms board for 808 they can post up ?
is it just the 3 wires?
cheers
808 comms board install pdf instructions
-
upyas
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 pm
- cars: vy s
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8550
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: 808 comms board install pdf instructions
I had a look through all my files, only have the NVRAM instructions.
I also have an unused USB comms board but I have the SXR board in my 808. which I also have no instructions for.
I also have an unused USB comms board but I have the SXR board in my 808. which I also have no instructions for.
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: 808 comms board install pdf instructions
I think this is what you're looking for
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.