808 comms board install pdf instructions

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
upyas
Posts: 154
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:51 pm
cars: vy s

808 comms board install pdf instructions

Post by upyas »

hey guys

i cant find the pdf for the 808 communications board anywhere? there is a link that is dead

my ecu died and i need to move it to another ecu and i cannot remember if there was any other mods you had to do.

anyone got the install instructions for comms board for 808 they can post up ?

is it just the 3 wires?
cheers
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8550
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: 808 comms board install pdf instructions

Post by vlad01 »

I had a look through all my files, only have the NVRAM instructions.

I also have an unused USB comms board but I have the SXR board in my 808. which I also have no instructions for.
VK_3800
Posts: 578
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
cars: SS Torana
Location: NZ

Re: 808 comms board install pdf instructions

Post by VK_3800 »

I think this is what you're looking for
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.