Ok! They're here!
PCB's arrived working perfectly, the new batch of screens we received look identical though the LED backlight signal is active high, where the last batch were active low. It just means I need to do a small pcb modification and add a bodge wire and we're all good.
Price AUD $35 ea, assembled, programmed and tested. 3d printed enclosure not included. (You can print your own using this stl file:
aldl_display v4.rar
- Or I can print one for a few dollars)
Shipping is from 2580, you can go to auspost.com.au to get a shipping estimate from my postcode to your postcode. It has to go as a parcel, not a letter due to the thickness / padding. Should be under $10 for most corners of Australia
PM me to order
International orders - Tracked shipping to USA, insured is AUD$ 19.95. Untracked and insured is AUD$ 14.20.
Stuff you should know -
You will need a micro SD card.
You will need to wire this screen into your ECU/Loom/diag plug yourself. Only 3 wires are needed, 5v, gnd, serial.
OSE11P and OSE12P tested. I'm working on slow ALDL support for unmodified ECU's.
Don't power the LCD from 12v. it will damage the serial IC in your ECU.
Firmware updates are supported via SD card. Any bugs or feature requests let me know and I'll upload an update.
If you are unsure, just ask!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.