VX $BD XDF Started

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

People can start using this, but I'm not sure of the flag's as I have limited information for them especially the early 1's(as they don't read right for actual manual set select for manual bins!).
But I've transferred all I can figure out up to $7788 so don't use anything after that unless you figure it out your self!
But with all of the other stuff it will need testing to & let me know how it goes!

I will finish it off this coming week once I get a chance! as there's not much left!

Cheers VX L67 Getrag
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by The1 »

Good stuff ill check it out, thanks :mrgreen: Once it's done ill added er up to the next id tool release if you want.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Ok Ive finished with the limited info I have!

but I'm 99.9% sure the flags are wrong(or at least most of them) but I'm 99.9% sure some of the flags are wrong in the VY xdf too as all you need to de is test a manual & auto $06 & you'll see there is o manual flag set in either!

But also I'm sure 1 of the xdf's is out for the decel enleanment tps positive & negative & I'm pretty sure I have the VX 1 right!

But I haven't tested any of this so let me know how it's going!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by The1 »

yeh i found that to, i just checked the shift tables, some info is missing in manual tunes. So if that helps you find the manual flag or not.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

No that doesn't really help me! I noticed Holden zero'd some of the tables & then some of the other 1's were slightly different when I did the xdf!

But without having some laid out information about where the flags are & what each bit is, it makes it really hard!

As it's all fairly similar to the earlier model stuff I may be able to find it that way, but I will need to put a bit of time into this!
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

O.K. looks like I might be getting somewhere!

I can't guarantee any of it but definitely looks likely the main flags I have at $5795 & $5796 in this new XDF look close?

Any ideas peoples?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VL400 »

Nice work :thumbup: 0x5795-5797 are the address of the 3 option flag bytes from the disassembly I have done.

Your last XDF still has the flags at 4014 etc though.
User avatar
darcy
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by darcy »

Anyone have any thoughts on the trans pressure tables in $DB / $06 / $07 ?

The tables seem somewhat inverted from what is expected from the earlier models.
I've tried to get my head what the calculation might be for them but cant come up with anything.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Yeah I left them there VL just as I wasn't sure about them!
But will tidy up a bit once confirmed, I'm not sure what each bit is at the address points I've found though so will still need to nut it out a bit!

Darcy which tables/address points are you talking about?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by Holden202T »

the $51E xdf calc not the same for the pressures ?