People can start using this, but I'm not sure of the flag's as I have limited information for them especially the early 1's(as they don't read right for actual manual set select for manual bins!).
But I've transferred all I can figure out up to $7788 so don't use anything after that unless you figure it out your self!
But with all of the other stuff it will need testing to & let me know how it goes!
I will finish it off this coming week once I get a chance! as there's not much left!
Cheers VX L67 Getrag
VX $BD XDF Started
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
VX $BD XDF Started
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Good stuff ill check it out, thanks
Once it's done ill added er up to the next id tool release if you want.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Ok Ive finished with the limited info I have!
but I'm 99.9% sure the flags are wrong(or at least most of them) but I'm 99.9% sure some of the flags are wrong in the VY xdf too as all you need to de is test a manual & auto $06 & you'll see there is o manual flag set in either!
But also I'm sure 1 of the xdf's is out for the decel enleanment tps positive & negative & I'm pretty sure I have the VX 1 right!
But I haven't tested any of this so let me know how it's going!
but I'm 99.9% sure the flags are wrong(or at least most of them) but I'm 99.9% sure some of the flags are wrong in the VY xdf too as all you need to de is test a manual & auto $06 & you'll see there is o manual flag set in either!
But also I'm sure 1 of the xdf's is out for the decel enleanment tps positive & negative & I'm pretty sure I have the VX 1 right!
But I haven't tested any of this so let me know how it's going!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
yeh i found that to, i just checked the shift tables, some info is missing in manual tunes. So if that helps you find the manual flag or not.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
No that doesn't really help me! I noticed Holden zero'd some of the tables & then some of the other 1's were slightly different when I did the xdf!
But without having some laid out information about where the flags are & what each bit is, it makes it really hard!
As it's all fairly similar to the earlier model stuff I may be able to find it that way, but I will need to put a bit of time into this!
But without having some laid out information about where the flags are & what each bit is, it makes it really hard!
As it's all fairly similar to the earlier model stuff I may be able to find it that way, but I will need to put a bit of time into this!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
O.K. looks like I might be getting somewhere!
I can't guarantee any of it but definitely looks likely the main flags I have at $5795 & $5796 in this new XDF look close?
Any ideas peoples?
I can't guarantee any of it but definitely looks likely the main flags I have at $5795 & $5796 in this new XDF look close?
Any ideas peoples?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Nice work
0x5795-5797 are the address of the 3 option flag bytes from the disassembly I have done.
Your last XDF still has the flags at 4014 etc though.
Your last XDF still has the flags at 4014 etc though.
-
darcy
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Anyone have any thoughts on the trans pressure tables in $DB / $06 / $07 ?
The tables seem somewhat inverted from what is expected from the earlier models.
I've tried to get my head what the calculation might be for them but cant come up with anything.
The tables seem somewhat inverted from what is expected from the earlier models.
I've tried to get my head what the calculation might be for them but cant come up with anything.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Yeah I left them there VL just as I wasn't sure about them!
But will tidy up a bit once confirmed, I'm not sure what each bit is at the address points I've found though so will still need to nut it out a bit!
Darcy which tables/address points are you talking about?
But will tidy up a bit once confirmed, I'm not sure what each bit is at the address points I've found though so will still need to nut it out a bit!
Darcy which tables/address points are you talking about?
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
the $51E xdf calc not the same for the pressures ?
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread