VX $BD XDF Started

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
User avatar
darcy
Posts: 120
Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by darcy »

Sorry, should have been more specific.

Was primarily tallking about the Force Motor Pressure.

See attached jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by Holden202T »

well no matter which way you look at it the columns and rows are ass about ...... have a look, bottom right of that table is the lowest numbers, these are low tps and low kpw, as they head up the scales the numbers increase.

as i see it we have a few options here:

1. the table are reversed
2. the information is for something else and not force motor pressure

the other thing is that the VS $51 uses no calc for that table and the maximum number in it is 90psi .... so something just doesn't add up right.

also if you follow the bottom row using my reverse theory, you slowly go up in PSI then the 93.75 and 100 columns are lower than the previous ones, this also doesn't add up.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Sorry guys which pressure table are you talking about & then I'll try sort it out!
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by Holden202T »

the last two tables in the XDF, see above screen shot, has the name in its title bar!
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

LMAO, lesson to self, don't try & look on iphone!

Sorry guy's didn't see it had gone to a 2nd page!

I'll have a look, I think a bit of the vy xdf is wrong & I just copied across the similar data points!
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VL400 »

The XDF needs to be changed to row mode and using CKUL and holden202s XDF as the reference searched the VX bin and the tables should be 0x472C and 0x4850
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

thanks Vl, I'm at a different computer & had to download everything but saved me thanks!

But as I said, I'm pretty sure there will be more as the VY xdf may not be right as proven with a few things already & I've just copied accross start of data point from best I can tell!

EDIT: tunerpro is down at the moment & I can't even get it! anyone else getting this?

EDIT 2: has anyone got a last best working version they can zip up or something for me? as I can't access tunerpro.net
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VL400 »

Its a big step towards an very usable XDF, so even with errors its far more than we had a few days ago. Will work through it, hopefully anyone that spots an error (like a table that does not make sense) can report it so the offsets can be fixed.

Yeah TP site is down for me.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by Holden202T »

heres all the versions of TP5 i have!

http://www.oldholdens.com/temp/carstuff/tp5/
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VX $BD XDF Started

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Sorry guy's had a window last night when the Mrs was out, but came back home before I got tp to download!

But here is an updated XDF, deleted the early flags(as I don't think any of them were even close!).

Those trans force motor tables weren't even close & I believe same for VY!

Keep ideas, thoughts & faults coming!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.