Sorry, should have been more specific.
Was primarily tallking about the Force Motor Pressure.
See attached jpg
VX $BD XDF Started
-
darcy
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri May 22, 2009 12:28 am
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
well no matter which way you look at it the columns and rows are ass about ...... have a look, bottom right of that table is the lowest numbers, these are low tps and low kpw, as they head up the scales the numbers increase.
as i see it we have a few options here:
1. the table are reversed
2. the information is for something else and not force motor pressure
the other thing is that the VS $51 uses no calc for that table and the maximum number in it is 90psi .... so something just doesn't add up right.
also if you follow the bottom row using my reverse theory, you slowly go up in PSI then the 93.75 and 100 columns are lower than the previous ones, this also doesn't add up.
as i see it we have a few options here:
1. the table are reversed
2. the information is for something else and not force motor pressure
the other thing is that the VS $51 uses no calc for that table and the maximum number in it is 90psi .... so something just doesn't add up right.
also if you follow the bottom row using my reverse theory, you slowly go up in PSI then the 93.75 and 100 columns are lower than the previous ones, this also doesn't add up.
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Sorry guys which pressure table are you talking about & then I'll try sort it out!
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
the last two tables in the XDF, see above screen shot, has the name in its title bar!
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
LMAO, lesson to self, don't try & look on iphone!
Sorry guy's didn't see it had gone to a 2nd page!
I'll have a look, I think a bit of the vy xdf is wrong & I just copied across the similar data points!
Sorry guy's didn't see it had gone to a 2nd page!
I'll have a look, I think a bit of the vy xdf is wrong & I just copied across the similar data points!
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
The XDF needs to be changed to row mode and using CKUL and holden202s XDF as the reference searched the VX bin and the tables should be 0x472C and 0x4850
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
thanks Vl, I'm at a different computer & had to download everything but saved me thanks!
But as I said, I'm pretty sure there will be more as the VY xdf may not be right as proven with a few things already & I've just copied accross start of data point from best I can tell!
EDIT: tunerpro is down at the moment & I can't even get it! anyone else getting this?
EDIT 2: has anyone got a last best working version they can zip up or something for me? as I can't access tunerpro.net
But as I said, I'm pretty sure there will be more as the VY xdf may not be right as proven with a few things already & I've just copied accross start of data point from best I can tell!
EDIT: tunerpro is down at the moment & I can't even get it! anyone else getting this?
EDIT 2: has anyone got a last best working version they can zip up or something for me? as I can't access tunerpro.net
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Its a big step towards an very usable XDF, so even with errors its far more than we had a few days ago. Will work through it, hopefully anyone that spots an error (like a table that does not make sense) can report it so the offsets can be fixed.
Yeah TP site is down for me.
Yeah TP site is down for me.
-
Holden202T
- Posts: 10435
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
- Location: Tenambit, NSW
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
No matter what the question is, the answer is always more horsepower! 
Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread

Just starting out? Have a read of the getting started guide
Basic tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
Advanced tuning of a delco ECM with $12P thread
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VX $BD XDF Started
Sorry guy's had a window last night when the Mrs was out, but came back home before I got tp to download!
But here is an updated XDF, deleted the early flags(as I don't think any of them were even close!).
Those trans force motor tables weren't even close & I believe same for VY!
Keep ideas, thoughts & faults coming!
But here is an updated XDF, deleted the early flags(as I don't think any of them were even close!).
Those trans force motor tables weren't even close & I believe same for VY!
Keep ideas, thoughts & faults coming!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.