Need export ECM cals for 17 Corvette

Disassembly, Reassembly, Tools and devleopment. Going deep with Hardware and Software.
User avatar
Gatecrasher
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Need export ECM cals for 17 Corvette

Post by Gatecrasher »

Can anyone get me a calibration package for an export build 2017 Corvette ECM? I really only need 3 of the calibration files, but since it's an export, I doubt anyone just has them laying around in cache. I can provide an example VIN and some beer money if that'll help. Thanks!
User avatar
Tazzi
Posts: 3626
Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
cars: VE SS Ute
Location: WA

Re: Need export ECM cals for 17 Corvette

Post by Tazzi »

E92 I believe?

I can pump the VIN into my Techline and grab some cals. Send me a PM bud :thumbup:
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
Image