Need export ECM cals for 17 Corvette
-
Gatecrasher
- Posts: 435
- Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 pm
Need export ECM cals for 17 Corvette
Can anyone get me a calibration package for an export build 2017 Corvette ECM? I really only need 3 of the calibration files, but since it's an export, I doubt anyone just has them laying around in cache. I can provide an example VIN and some beer money if that'll help. Thanks!
-
Tazzi
- Posts: 3626
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2012 10:53 am
- cars: VE SS Ute
- Location: WA
Re: Need export ECM cals for 17 Corvette
E92 I believe?
I can pump the VIN into my Techline and grab some cals. Send me a PM bud
I can pump the VIN into my Techline and grab some cals. Send me a PM bud
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726

Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726
