Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.

Post by vlad01 »

Has anyone got a good set of manual pedals to suit VN-VS for a reasonable price? It's the only part left that I need to complete a conversion.

Can't seem to find any other than one trashed set on ebay which has GPU kinda asking price.

Nothing on FB either as all the ads are like months to years old.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.

Post by immortality »

You after the complete pedal box?
User avatar
vlad01
Posts: 8549
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2
Location: Kyneton, Vic

Re: Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.

Post by vlad01 »

Yes I am.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.

Post by immortality »

Can't help you there unfortunately. I did have just the clutch pedal hanging around somewhere.