Has anyone got a good set of manual pedals to suit VN-VS for a reasonable price? It's the only part left that I need to complete a conversion.
Can't seem to find any other than one trashed set on ebay which has GPU kinda asking price.
Nothing on FB either as all the ads are like months to years old.
Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.
You after the complete pedal box?
-
vlad01
- Posts: 8548
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:41 am
- cars: VP I S
VP I executive
VP II executive
VP II executive #2 - Location: Kyneton, Vic
Re: Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.
Yes I am.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Wanted: VN-VS manual pedals.
Can't help you there unfortunately. I did have just the clutch pedal hanging around somewhere.