I am a newcomer, I have been watching this forum for a long time, and my account has just been activated.
T87a 10 speed Trans controller
-
diga
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 8:27 am
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
For T87/T87A, I have a lot of experience, if you want to dump flash .remap, programming, I think I can help you.
I am a newcomer, I have been watching this forum for a long time, and my account has just been activated.

I am a newcomer, I have been watching this forum for a long time, and my account has just been activated.
-
gmtech825
- Posts: 302
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
diga wrote:For T87/T87A, I have a lot of experience, if you want to dump flash .remap, programming, I think I can help you.
I am a newcomer, I have been watching this forum for a long time, and my account has just been activated.![]()
I'm interested in this if you or anyone else is willing to help.
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
I am interested as well. The later 5 byte seed/key 2018+ is what I am working on and have a couple on the bench I can play with. Right now, working on an 8 speed. I would love to have a .bin file for a 10 speed.diga wrote:For T87/T87A, I have a lot of experience, if you want to dump flash .remap, programming, I think I can help you.
I am a newcomer, I have been watching this forum for a long time, and my account has just been activated.![]()
-
minytrker
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:12 pm
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
Anything ever come of this?
-
mytunes
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:44 am
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
I have dumps from the T87, locked T87A, and unlocked T87A.
Would that help anyone?
Would that help anyone?
-
In-Tech
- Posts: 785
- Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
- Location: California
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
Yes, I would love to have a look at those.
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
-
mytunes
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:44 am
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
I'll load up the files in a few when i have some free time.
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
im curious to know if ford uses the same controller or did they only really share the actual transmission development with GM.
-
mytunes
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:44 am
Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller
Here are some files to look at:
Virgin T87A read, Allison Trans T87A read, un lo ck ed T87A read, un lo ck ed T87A flashed with different software...
Virgin T87A read, Allison Trans T87A read, un lo ck ed T87A read, un lo ck ed T87A flashed with different software...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.