T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Disassembly, Reassembly, Tools and devleopment. Going deep with Hardware and Software.
diga
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 11, 2022 8:27 am

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by diga »

For T87/T87A, I have a lot of experience, if you want to dump flash .remap, programming, I think I can help you.

I am a newcomer, I have been watching this forum for a long time, and my account has just been activated. :lol: :lol:
gmtech825
Posts: 302
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by gmtech825 »

diga wrote:For T87/T87A, I have a lot of experience, if you want to dump flash .remap, programming, I think I can help you.

I am a newcomer, I have been watching this forum for a long time, and my account has just been activated. :lol: :lol:

I'm interested in this if you or anyone else is willing to help.
In-Tech
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
Location: California

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by In-Tech »

diga wrote:For T87/T87A, I have a lot of experience, if you want to dump flash .remap, programming, I think I can help you.

I am a newcomer, I have been watching this forum for a long time, and my account has just been activated. :lol: :lol:
I am interested as well. The later 5 byte seed/key 2018+ is what I am working on and have a couple on the bench I can play with. Right now, working on an 8 speed. I would love to have a .bin file for a 10 speed.
minytrker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:12 pm

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by minytrker »

Anything ever come of this?
mytunes
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:44 am

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by mytunes »

I have dumps from the T87, locked T87A, and unlocked T87A.

Would that help anyone?
In-Tech
Posts: 785
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:35 am
Location: California

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by In-Tech »

Yes, I would love to have a look at those.
User avatar
Tre-Cool
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
Location: Perth

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by Tre-Cool »

im keen
mytunes
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:44 am

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by mytunes »

I'll load up the files in a few when i have some free time.
User avatar
Tre-Cool
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
Location: Perth

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by Tre-Cool »

im curious to know if ford uses the same controller or did they only really share the actual transmission development with GM.
mytunes
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:44 am

Re: T87a 10 speed Trans controller

Post by mytunes »

Virgin gm_bosch_t87a_bench_fullbackup_full_backup_20221122165010_int_flash.rar
Here are some files to look at:
Virgin T87A read, Allison Trans T87A read, un lo ck ed T87A read, un lo ck ed T87A flashed with different software...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.