It's pretty much all been done i think, custom text and logos etc, switching modes, can be done via the bus. I think i have a sheet here somewhere if needed. Or likely been posted already.
Hi The1, could you post up the sheet or a link to this? Would be interesting to read. Thanks
Shifter position is via aldl, correct, apparently when getting a t43 6 speed working through a VZ pim, the dash displays 6th gear with no modification.
I've started working on a VZ cluster xdf, most addresses are slightly different to VY, some of these aren't quite correct, use at your own risk. Any help appreciated
VZ IPC.xdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Knackersjewels wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:19 am
Shifter position is via aldl, correct, apparently when getting a t43 6 speed working through a VZ pim, the dash displays 6th gear with no modification.
Knackersjewels wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:19 am
apparently when getting a t43 6 speed working through a VZ pim, the dash displays 6th gear with no modification.
Tre-Cool wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:00 pm
yeah, i verifed it.
Is anyone able to get a data log of the ALDL chatter when in 6th gear?
I'm working on the next revision of my PCM simulator (pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8637) and would love to be able to add support for all 6 gears.
I've found the flag bit for 5 speed auto (that wasn't hard, using Tech2win to work out the chatter data). But since 6 speed auto wasn't a factory VZ option I don't think tech2win is going to help me (at least I didn't find it when looking, and I went through every unknown bit of every cluster chatter byte).
pman92 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 7:12 am
Is anyone able to get a data log of the ALDL chatter when in 6th gear?
I'm working on the next revision of my PCM simulator (pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8637) and would love to be able to add support for all 6 gears.
I've found the flag bit for 5 speed auto (that wasn't hard, using Tech2win to work out the chatter data). But since 6 speed auto wasn't a factory VZ option I don't think tech2win is going to help me (at least I didn't find it when looking, and I went through every unknown bit of every cluster chatter byte).
Are you trying to get 6 gears display on the cluster? Or you want to see what chatter the cluster outputs when its told there is 6 gears?
Your Local Aussie Reverse Engineer
Contact for Software/Hardware development and Reverse Engineering
Site:https://www.envyouscustoms.com
Mob:+61406 140 726