VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Rhysk94 »

I have noticed that the VT L67 xdf has more idle and idle spark adjustments defined.
Is someone able to give me a hand moving them across. I'm having an issue where something somewhere that isn't defined is pulling timing in P/N but in drive it isn't.
I have adjusted every table defined to try find it but had no luck.
I have opened the VX & VT xdf's with my bin and they were not compatible so I didn't go about risking it myself.

Happy to pay for someone's time to help me get this sorted.
Cheers
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Knackersjewels »

Try using winols demo to put the enhanced bin and vt bin side by side and compare
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Rhysk94 »

Knackersjewels wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:24 am Try using winols demo to put the enhanced bin and vt bin side by side and compare
have just done that, as for any of that making sense.. It is way out of my pay grade haha
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Post up the xdf your using & a screenshot of what you want added & I'll see what I can do.
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Rhysk94 »

VX L67 Getrag wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:55 pm Post up the xdf your using & a screenshot of what you want added & I'll see what I can do.
You're an absolute legend!
Swear I owe you a few drinks by now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I’ll look into it a bit later today!
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Just had a quick play, should be a start
VY Supercharged RKGarage XDF(add idle spark control).xdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Rhysk94 »

Legend cheers
I'm at a course till later this arvo, will try it out then!
Cheers!
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Knackersjewels »

Rhysk94 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:06 am Legend cheers
I'm at a course till later this arvo, will try it out then!
Cheers!
How did you go?
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Rhysk94 »

No go, same tables I copied across from VT & VX tunes. They use different address's to VY's