I have noticed that the VT L67 xdf has more idle and idle spark adjustments defined.
Is someone able to give me a hand moving them across. I'm having an issue where something somewhere that isn't defined is pulling timing in P/N but in drive it isn't.
I have adjusted every table defined to try find it but had no luck.
I have opened the VX & VT xdf's with my bin and they were not compatible so I didn't go about risking it myself.
Happy to pay for someone's time to help me get this sorted.
Cheers
VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Try using winols demo to put the enhanced bin and vt bin side by side and compare
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
have just done that, as for any of that making sense.. It is way out of my pay grade hahaKnackersjewels wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2024 6:24 am Try using winols demo to put the enhanced bin and vt bin side by side and compare
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Post up the xdf your using & a screenshot of what you want added & I'll see what I can do.
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
You're an absolute legend!VX L67 Getrag wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2024 10:55 pm Post up the xdf your using & a screenshot of what you want added & I'll see what I can do.
Swear I owe you a few drinks by now!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
I’ll look into it a bit later today!
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Just had a quick play, should be a start
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Legend cheers
I'm at a course till later this arvo, will try it out then!
Cheers!
I'm at a course till later this arvo, will try it out then!
Cheers!
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
How did you go?Rhysk94 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2024 3:06 am Legend cheers
I'm at a course till later this arvo, will try it out then!
Cheers!
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
No go, same tables I copied across from VT & VX tunes. They use different address's to VY's