VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
send a screenshot of the other 1's you want added & I'll add them too.
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
It was the ones I sent man, But I think you went about it the same way I did which didn't work, Im assumkng the address's don't correlate
What I mean is I copied them across myself and they didnt work, the xdf you helped me with had the same affect as well
What I mean is I copied them across myself and they didnt work, the xdf you helped me with had the same affect as well
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
They changed a fair bit of spark control code in Peter stuff like I mentioned with other modifiers… if you send me a file of earlier type before & after with what you want changed I should be able to find it asi have a full layout of latest L67 calibration & just need to find connected modifiers!
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Try this one, offset is -388Rhysk94 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:41 am It was the ones I sent man, But I think you went about it the same way I did which didn't work, Im assumkng the address's don't correlate
What I mean is I copied them across myself and they didnt work, the xdf you helped me with had the same affect as well
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Did you check my xdf, it shows the same stuff you added at the same locations?
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Yeah, but the addresses were incorrect, so the data in the tune was also badVX L67 Getrag wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:25 pm Did you check my xdf, it shows the same stuff you added at the same locations?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Umm what items are you talking about, they are at the exact same address you have them at even with the same equations but some have slightly different names...unless I'm looking at different things?Knackersjewels wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:54 amYeah, but the addresses were incorrect, so the data in the tune was also badVX L67 Getrag wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:25 pm Did you check my xdf, it shows the same stuff you added at the same locations?
-
Knackersjewels
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
- cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner - Location: Maffra, Vic
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Must be looking at different things, because your file looked like you'd copy pasted from the vx xdf. With no address change
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing
Lol at all the people downloading the xdf thinking it will work like Ls's overspeer and underspeed tables to give it a "ghost cam" 

