VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

send a screenshot of the other 1's you want added & I'll add them too.
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Rhysk94 »

It was the ones I sent man, But I think you went about it the same way I did which didn't work, Im assumkng the address's don't correlate

What I mean is I copied them across myself and they didnt work, the xdf you helped me with had the same affect as well
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

They changed a fair bit of spark control code in Peter stuff like I mentioned with other modifiers… if you send me a file of earlier type before & after with what you want changed I should be able to find it asi have a full layout of latest L67 calibration & just need to find connected modifiers!
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Knackersjewels »

Rhysk94 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:41 am It was the ones I sent man, But I think you went about it the same way I did which didn't work, Im assumkng the address's don't correlate

What I mean is I copied them across myself and they didnt work, the xdf you helped me with had the same affect as well
Try this one, offset is -388
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Did you check my xdf, it shows the same stuff you added at the same locations?
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Knackersjewels »

VX L67 Getrag wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:25 pm Did you check my xdf, it shows the same stuff you added at the same locations?
Yeah, but the addresses were incorrect, so the data in the tune was also bad
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Knackersjewels wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 3:54 am
VX L67 Getrag wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 11:25 pm Did you check my xdf, it shows the same stuff you added at the same locations?
Yeah, but the addresses were incorrect, so the data in the tune was also bad
Umm what items are you talking about, they are at the exact same address you have them at even with the same equations but some have slightly different names...unless I'm looking at different things?
User avatar
Knackersjewels
Posts: 155
Joined: Thu May 05, 2022 10:24 am
cars: Stock VZ SV6
Cammed VZ SV6 (sson to be 6L45 converted and twin turbo)
VY SS L98 ute
VZ V6 AWD One Tonner
Location: Maffra, Vic

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Knackersjewels »

Must be looking at different things, because your file looked like you'd copy pasted from the vx xdf. With no address change
User avatar
Rhysk94
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS
Location: Perth

Re: VY L67 Enhanced Idle Timing

Post by Rhysk94 »

Lol at all the people downloading the xdf thinking it will work like Ls's overspeer and underspeed tables to give it a "ghost cam" 🤣🤣🤣