Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
Try That XDF. But Yeah I haven't tested that table yet. I don't have a bench setup, so most things are tested on my own personal car.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
Sorry what is changed in this xdf? Main thing I feel it needs is fueling vs coolant and the idle tables in park as atm it pulls about 10° from when it's in drive across the whole board
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
It’s a completely different xdf from what’s in the main files. I started from scratch again and have been slowly adding things in as I’ve been testing it on my car. So I’m fairly confident everything is correct. If you do find any issues, let me know. And if you want anything in particular added also let me know. The cylair idle table as far as I am aware is a 0-2 multiplier. Main table that seems to pull timing at idle is idle spark correction limit which is set around 5.27deg standard. So if your getting 10 deg at idle from a stock tune there might be something else.
-
Kevspec
- Posts: 243
- Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:14 pm
- cars: Vs 215i grange
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
Ok I will have a look over it thank you
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
Tables your after are maf transient fuel tables and p/n run time spark offset I think? Looks like that table removes 9.67 deg across the board when active
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
kevspec tables added in spark and maf folders.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
If your having issues loading this xdf, you may need to update to the latest version of tunerpro rt
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
thanks mate for your work, let us know when your polished ready to post in the main OP
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
Unless anyone wants anything else added then it’s done for now, and I can move onto the vx xdf.
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: Enhanced Mod Custom Tunes
Yeah, can you add so it works with map sensors 

