Great. At least I’ve got that running the correct version.
Thanks for the detailed info. Appreciate it.
UPLOAD FAILED errors
-
GTS323
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Jun 23, 2024 11:03 pm
- cars: VS GTS S2
VS SS S3 Ute
-
j_ds_au
- Posts: 387
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:21 am
- Location: Sydney
Re: UPLOAD FAILED errors
Hmmmm, the memcals page says :GTS323 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2024 10:40 am Yeah, it seems to be a PITA with the switchover with the S3 to VT. Like a Frankenstein setup!
Correct, the service number is 16234531 - CJYN. Should I be using the VS ADX, XDF & BIN or the VT? Now I'm a little confused. I'm currently using the attached files and the car is running like a dog, but it's just on a base tune to cater for the larger injectors (650cc) and 340lph pump. I have the injector rate set to 125 to cater for this. It needs to be tuned for the centrifugal blower. It starts getting a rattle getting up to 3000rpm, which I presume is detonation. I haven't changed any other settings at this stage.
CJYM3003 $A6 5.0L Man 16234531 Series III VS Ute, Recalled, use 'DRRT'
Is it just me, or does this mean that this version firmware is no good?
Joe.