VX VY Commodore Flashing on Bench
-
cfautos
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2024 1:25 pm
- cars: VY SS
BA XR6
VP
VN
VX VY Commodore Flashing on Bench
Good evening Fellas, I know it’s very old knowledge for a lot of you but wanted to post this schematic I whipped up labeling a super simple way to make up a working and tested bench harness for the flash based VX/VY computers. Hope it can help someone out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Rhysk94
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:25 am
- cars: VE SS-V
VY V6 Turbo “Ecojet”
FG XR6 Turbo
VY V6 Stocker Farm Hack
VY V6 Turbo Competition Drift Car
VY V6 L67 Seat Time Drift Car
N80 Toyota Hilux
VZ SS - Location: Perth
Re: VX VY Commodore Flashing on Bench
Video on youtube showing how to do this mate
-
cfautos
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2024 1:25 pm
- cars: VY SS
BA XR6
VP
VN
Re: VX VY Commodore Flashing on Bench
Sorry mate just been and watched your video, Hadn’t seen it prior to posting this. Interesting to see that you’d found the same as me in that the earths from the other plugs weren’t necessary and you can get away with just the C&D plug. I figured that I’d post this just on the off chance it was helpful to someone and tried to replicate the stock coloured wires I’d found in the plugs I used just to make it as simple as I could for someone.
Ps quality video mate!
Ps quality video mate!
-
Gareth
- Posts: 2678
- Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:37 am
- Location: Bacchus Marsh, Vic
Re: VX VY Commodore Flashing on Bench
It's very helpful, thanks for posting 
According to chemistry, alcohol is a solution...
-
Wade
- Posts: 1229
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm
- cars: Vr 5.0 statesman vr exec 5.0 turbo vy clubsport
Re: VX VY Commodore Flashing on Bench
Awesome cheers mate 