Are the kickdown cables for the VN-VP V6 and V8 TH700 the same item or different.
I can only find V8 ones listed for sale, and I require one for a V6.
VN-VP Kickdown Cable
-
Stag76
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am
- cars: Triumph TR7 - fitted with VT EcoTec+4l60e Auto
Triumph TR7 fitted with L27+TH700 (WIP)
-
VK_3800
- Posts: 578
- Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:15 am
- cars: SS Torana
- Location: NZ
Re: VN-VP Kickdown Cable
I don't believe there's any difference in travel, the overall length is likely different to suit the throttle body position on the engine.
-
Stag76
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am
- cars: Triumph TR7 - fitted with VT EcoTec+4l60e Auto
Triumph TR7 fitted with L27+TH700 (WIP)
Re: VN-VP Kickdown Cable
I've been looking for a while, and there are plenty of V8 cables for sale, but not a single V6 one.
I was hoping they were interchangeable, or at least be able to be modified to fit.
I was hoping they were interchangeable, or at least be able to be modified to fit.
-
delcowizzid
- Posts: 5709
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:38 am
- Yahoo Messenger: [email protected]
- Location: Wellington NZ
Re: VN-VP Kickdown Cable
Will just be longer to reach front throttle position
If Its Got Gas Or Ass Count Me In.if it cant be fixed with a hammer you have an electrical problem
-
Stag76
- Posts: 54
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:46 am
- cars: Triumph TR7 - fitted with VT EcoTec+4l60e Auto
Triumph TR7 fitted with L27+TH700 (WIP)
Re: VN-VP Kickdown Cable
Thanks for that.