They go by many names, P01, P10, P12, P59, E38, VPW, '0411 etc.
Gampy
Posts: 2332 Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm
Post
by Gampy » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:21 pm
Are you asking what cars came with those OS's ??
I'm sure a wide variety, however the following list should give you a place to start,
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe 1500 4WD
2002 Chevrolet Express Van
2002 Pontiac Firebird 2dr Conv Trans Am
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Ext Cab 123" WB 4WD LS
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext Cab 143.5" WB 4WD
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext Cab 143.5" WB 4WD
2002 GMC Safari Passenger Ext 111" WB RWD
it's not limited to this list, and I'm sure this list doesn't cover them all ... it's just a list that my records show has them.
-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!
It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!
If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
fotograf2
Posts: 2 Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:09 pm
cars: corvette c5
Post
by fotograf2 » Sun Oct 15, 2023 1:47 pm
Ok thanks
V8fan
Posts: 143 Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:27 pm
cars: Astro VAN
Post
by V8fan » Sat Jan 18, 2025 10:19 am
Hi
What is the right order to use this patch and xdf ?
I add patch to my bin and loaded it to tunerpro with supplied XDF
And I dont see any parameter for my tranny
If I choose regular xdf for my OS I dont see any difference in tables
So my question is - how to tune right with this patch ?
darky82
Posts: 129 Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am
cars: Holden vs statesman
Location: Sydney
Post
by darky82 » Mon Jun 01, 2026 8:45 am
Why cant i get get the plugin to show up in tuner pro?
I have placed it in the correct folder.
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014 Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi TX Gemini SR20 18psi Datsun 1200 Ute Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B Subaru WRX 2007
Post
by antus » Mon Jun 01, 2026 9:30 am
usually something to do with runtimes. start with the newest and work backwards until it works.
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/w ... w=msvc-170
darky82
Posts: 129 Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am
cars: Holden vs statesman
Location: Sydney
Post
by darky82 » Mon Jun 01, 2026 9:57 am
I just installed all of them, restarted and the same issue
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014 Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi TX Gemini SR20 18psi Datsun 1200 Ute Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B Subaru WRX 2007
Post
by antus » Mon Jun 01, 2026 10:16 am
which plugins and where did you put them?
darky82
Posts: 129 Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am
cars: Holden vs statesman
Location: Sydney
Post
by darky82 » Mon Jun 01, 2026 10:23 am
I used the plugin at the start of this thread.
GM-P01-P59-checksum-plugin.dll
And put it in \Documents\TunerPro Files\Plugins
just as a test i downloaded the LC1 wideband plugin off the tunerpro website and it worked