LS1 Boost OS V2.1

They go by many names, P01, P10, P12, P59, E38, VPW, '0411 etc.
User avatar
Gampy
Posts: 2332
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:38 pm

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by Gampy »

Are you asking what cars came with those OS's ??
I'm sure a wide variety, however the following list should give you a place to start,
2002 Chevrolet Tahoe 1500 4WD
2002 Chevrolet Express Van
2002 Pontiac Firebird 2dr Conv Trans Am
2002 Chevrolet S-10 Ext Cab 123" WB 4WD LS
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext Cab 143.5" WB 4WD
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ext Cab 143.5" WB 4WD
2002 GMC Safari Passenger Ext 111" WB RWD
it's not limited to this list, and I'm sure this list doesn't cover them all ... it's just a list that my records show has them.

-Enjoy
Intelligence is in the details!

It is easier not to learn bad habits, then it is to break them!

If I was here to win a popularity contest, their would be no point, so I wouldn't be here!
fotograf2
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2023 6:09 pm
cars: corvette c5

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by fotograf2 »

Ok thanks
V8fan
Posts: 143
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:27 pm
cars: Astro VAN

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by V8fan »

Hi
What is the right order to use this patch and xdf ?
I add patch to my bin and loaded it to tunerpro with supplied XDF
And I dont see any parameter for my tranny
If I choose regular xdf for my OS I dont see any difference in tables
So my question is - how to tune right with this patch ?
User avatar
darky82
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am
cars: Holden vs statesman
Location: Sydney

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by darky82 »

Why cant i get get the plugin to show up in tuner pro?
I have placed it in the correct folder.
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by antus »

usually something to do with runtimes. start with the newest and work backwards until it works. https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/cpp/w ... w=msvc-170
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
darky82
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am
cars: Holden vs statesman
Location: Sydney

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by darky82 »

I just installed all of them, restarted and the same issue
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by antus »

which plugins and where did you put them?
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
darky82
Posts: 129
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:35 am
cars: Holden vs statesman
Location: Sydney

Re: LS1 Boost OS V2.1

Post by darky82 »

I used the plugin at the start of this thread.
GM-P01-P59-checksum-plugin.dll
And put it in \Documents\TunerPro Files\Plugins
just as a test i downloaded the LC1 wideband plugin off the tunerpro website and it worked