6L80
-
V8fan
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:27 pm
- cars: Astro VAN
6L80
Anybody tried to open it ?
-
MPC001
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 11:41 am
-
V8fan
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:27 pm
- cars: Astro VAN
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: 6L80
IO prog can read and write them, there's been some work here on them. Universal patcher can open the bins but I think it only has DTC's mapped out, no tables or tcc slip.. I did some work on my old truck for that particular OS, If I find the xml work I can post it up. I was just changing something in another software package and seeing what changed in the bin when I read it back, real slow work..
-
V8fan
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:27 pm
- cars: Astro VAN
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: 6L80
Yes but no licenses or credits.. can use the factory kernel with a j2534 device to write OS or calibration segments if you roll your own code..