T76 bin request

E38 E92 and many others. Approximately 2007 and newer
hjtrbo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET

T76 bin request

Post by hjtrbo »

Hi all, just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to post or PM any T76 bins from around the 2013 to 2014 era. Or even if they're HPT or EFILive files. Thanks for looking. HJ
ironduke
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Re: T76 bin request

Post by ironduke »

Here's a couple.
T76.7z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hjtrbo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET

Re: T76 bin request

Post by hjtrbo »

ironduke wrote: Tue Aug 26, 2025 10:51 am Here's a couple.
T76.7z
Lol, nice hoard!

I got close with OS T76.2013.OS-24264426

At location 0x1c0020 i'm chasing

Code: Select all

31 30 2E 31 33 41 2E 34 38 2E 30 32 
in ascii

Code: Select all

10.13A.48.02
ironduke
Posts: 820
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..

Re: T76 bin request

Post by ironduke »

hjtrbo wrote: Tue Aug 26, 2025 12:08 pm
ironduke wrote: Tue Aug 26, 2025 10:51 am Here's a couple.
T76.7z
Lol, nice hoard!

I got close with OS T76.2013.OS-24264426

At location 0x1c0020 i'm chasing

Code: Select all

31 30 2E 31 33 41 2E 34 38 2E 30 32 
in ascii

Code: Select all

10.13A.48.02
What's the cal number at 0x1c000c??? I might have it in the saved cache files I have..
hjtrbo
Posts: 353
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET

Re: T76 bin request

Post by hjtrbo »

That's the issue I have, I don't know the cal number as I'm looking for a bin to match up.

All I have to go on is 2013-2014, t76 and the ascii marker that will be present at 0x1c0020 if the bin is a match.

Needle in a hay stack. I pilfered every file I could from the tuning forums but no luck there either.
User avatar
Tre-Cool
Posts: 533
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
Location: Perth

Re: T76 bin request

Post by Tre-Cool »

i can say that the source def, matches up really well with T43-24256125 & VF-24267577 code, helped me fill in some unknown switches for tapshift stuff.

Got some settings to test out that will be handy for conversions. Even helped me work out what the differences were for the VF paddle cars vs non-paddles & how they go into a temporary tap mode when using the steering paddles.
Temporary-Tapshift.png
I'm hoping i can enable that temporary tap mode in my VY ute while in Drive, then have it go back to normal drive mode.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.