T76 bin request
-
hjtrbo
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
- cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET
T76 bin request
Hi all, just wondering if anyone would be kind enough to post or PM any T76 bins from around the 2013 to 2014 era. Or even if they're HPT or EFILive files. Thanks for looking. HJ
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: T76 bin request
Here's a couple.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
hjtrbo
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
- cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET
Re: T76 bin request
Lol, nice hoard!
I got close with OS T76.2013.OS-24264426
At location 0x1c0020 i'm chasing
Code: Select all
31 30 2E 31 33 41 2E 34 38 2E 30 32 Code: Select all
10.13A.48.02-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: T76 bin request
What's the cal number at 0x1c000c??? I might have it in the saved cache files I have..hjtrbo wrote: Tue Aug 26, 2025 12:08 pmLol, nice hoard!
I got close with OS T76.2013.OS-24264426
At location 0x1c0020 i'm chasingin asciiCode: Select all
31 30 2E 31 33 41 2E 34 38 2E 30 32Code: Select all
10.13A.48.02
-
hjtrbo
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:57 am
- cars: VF2 R8 LSA
FG XR6T
HJ Ute w/RB25DET
Re: T76 bin request
That's the issue I have, I don't know the cal number as I'm looking for a bin to match up.
All I have to go on is 2013-2014, t76 and the ascii marker that will be present at 0x1c0020 if the bin is a match.
Needle in a hay stack. I pilfered every file I could from the tuning forums but no luck there either.
All I have to go on is 2013-2014, t76 and the ascii marker that will be present at 0x1c0020 if the bin is a match.
Needle in a hay stack. I pilfered every file I could from the tuning forums but no luck there either.
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: T76 bin request
i can say that the source def, matches up really well with T43-24256125 & VF-24267577 code, helped me fill in some unknown switches for tapshift stuff.
Got some settings to test out that will be handy for conversions. Even helped me work out what the differences were for the VF paddle cars vs non-paddles & how they go into a temporary tap mode when using the steering paddles.
I'm hoping i can enable that temporary tap mode in my VY ute while in Drive, then have it go back to normal drive mode.
Got some settings to test out that will be handy for conversions. Even helped me work out what the differences were for the VF paddle cars vs non-paddles & how they go into a temporary tap mode when using the steering paddles.
I'm hoping i can enable that temporary tap mode in my VY ute while in Drive, then have it go back to normal drive mode.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.