Hi ironduke. That's what I think.
Update:
Tested on a 12636005 OS bin and Universal Patcher does not display the Patch, so it's not compatible. Patch only works on OS 12614088.
Universal Patcher
-
Denny
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2024 8:04 pm
- cars: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 4.8
-
Denny
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2024 8:04 pm
- cars: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 4.8
Re: Universal Patcher
The patch created disables 68 DTC's and is only valid for OS 12614088. If you try it on a different OS, it won't show in the window, so there is no way to select it. I will update the patch, disabling any DTC's I might have missed, once I get the engine running on the stand. Thanks to everyone, I learned a lot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
AngelMarc
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
- cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.
Re: Universal Patcher
You'll know when you're done.Denny wrote: Thu Apr 24, 2025 12:01 am Hi, I was wondering if their is a list of dtc's to disable to run a engine standalone? The engine I'm working on is a 2007 Chevy Silverado LY2 4.8 with a E38 PCM. I will also need to use the vats delete patch. No key. I have a good idea what needs disabling, but I'm sure I will miss something. I was just wondering if someone has made a list. I am trying to do that now.![]()
Don't stress specific units.
-
Denny
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2024 8:04 pm
- cars: 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 4.8
Re: Universal Patcher
Hi AngelMarc.Thanks for your interest. I got busy and had to put this project aside for a bit. Unless something pops up I should have time soon. The last of the parts were delivered a couple weeks ago. I did a oil and filter change already. Still have a lot to go.
To go:
Wire new fuse box and relays
Add starter button
Fuel pump
Fuel pressure regulator
Egr delete kit
Plugs
The PCM is programmed with vats delete. I will update the post when I know more. I want to see what codes actually come up doing nothing but the vats delete patch.
To go:
Wire new fuse box and relays
Add starter button
Fuel pump
Fuel pressure regulator
Egr delete kit
Plugs
The PCM is programmed with vats delete. I will update the post when I know more. I want to see what codes actually come up doing nothing but the vats delete patch.