ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off

Ford information and tools can be found here
6he77o
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 10, 2025 9:42 am
cars: bf mk2 ghia, ba xr6 turbo mk2

ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off

Post by 6he77o »

wondering if anyone can turn pats off in a ba tuned bin file for me
User avatar
pman92
Posts: 667
Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
Location: Castlemaine, Vic

Re: ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off

Post by pman92 »

Post it up and I can do it
DWS
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
Location: USA

Re: ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off

Post by DWS »

There's several years involved, hardware types, etc, so more info would be needed to accurately answer the question.


Almost like saying. I have this chainsaw... I need a chain for it, what chain do I need?
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
  • Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
  • Bank Swapping
  • View VIN and other info about the bin file
PHF to BIN Converter/Viewer
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10014
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off

Post by antus »

Not really, this is a primarily Australian site so while I normally agree details are good in this case we know a BA is a BA falcon and what generation pcm it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Falcon_(BA)
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
DWS
Posts: 250
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
Location: USA

Re: ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off

Post by DWS »

antus wrote: Fri Oct 17, 2025 10:39 am Not really, this is a primarily Australian site so while I normally agree details are good in this case we know a BA is a BA falcon and what generation pcm it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Falcon_(BA)
Ahh ok, I normally have to look up details based on year, make, model, engine.
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
  • Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
  • Bank Swapping
  • View VIN and other info about the bin file
PHF to BIN Converter/Viewer