ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off
-
6he77o
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat May 10, 2025 9:42 am
- cars: bf mk2 ghia, ba xr6 turbo mk2
ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off
wondering if anyone can turn pats off in a ba tuned bin file for me
-
pman92
- Posts: 667
- Joined: Thu May 03, 2012 12:50 pm
- Location: Castlemaine, Vic
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off
There's several years involved, hardware types, etc, so more info would be needed to accurately answer the question.
Almost like saying. I have this chainsaw... I need a chain for it, what chain do I need?
Almost like saying. I have this chainsaw... I need a chain for it, what chain do I need?
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10013
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off
Not really, this is a primarily Australian site so while I normally agree details are good in this case we know a BA is a BA falcon and what generation pcm it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Falcon_(BA)
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
DWS
- Posts: 250
- Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:04 am
- cars: Tons of Toyotas, 2003 cavi derby car, ford trucks, etc.
- Location: USA
Re: ford ba bin file - can anyone turn pats off
Ahh ok, I normally have to look up details based on year, make, model, engine.antus wrote: Fri Oct 17, 2025 10:39 am Not really, this is a primarily Australian site so while I normally agree details are good in this case we know a BA is a BA falcon and what generation pcm it is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Falcon_(BA)
Ford EEC-V Tuner Site
- Immo Off, PATS, Security only currently
- Bank Swapping
- View VIN and other info about the bin file