Oh well I do have a delcotds account, haven’t used it for years so I’ll have to check it out!
Do you have a link for it?
TIS for calibration identification
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
gmtech825
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am
Re: TIS for calibration identification
Seems the site is no longer working
-
ironduke
- Posts: 820
- Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:32 pm
- cars: Mainly GM trucks, a Cruze and an Equinox for dailys..
Re: TIS for calibration identification
Can start a free account on https://www.acdelcotds.com/
Or for now just keep hitting F5 to refresh and you'll probably eventually get it to load.. probably down to 1 person at a time now.. in the world..
-
Tre-Cool
- Posts: 533
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:17 am
- cars: VY SS UTE, VX Drag Car
- Location: Perth
Re: TIS for calibration identification
I found that i had to turn off my AV (Eset) to get the page to load. no idea why.
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: TIS for calibration identification
That could be part of it. Unless I got lucky. I just clicked and gave it 5 seconds and it loaded.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
gmtech825
- Posts: 301
- Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:27 am
Re: TIS for calibration identification
That worked lol
I have access to sps so I dont need it, but it is/was faster and easier than the new version.
-
julespatch
- Posts: 169
- Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:28 am
- Location: Adelaide
Re: TIS for calibration identification
it's back working for me. still useful but also just as reliable as before lol
sps.exception.no-valid-cop
sps.exception.no-valid-cop