Are TunerPro forums still operating?

For questions relating to the configuration and use of tunerpro
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Are TunerPro forums still operating?

Post by Charlescrown »

I have had mixed results searching TunerPro forums for info and have come to the conclusion their not operating any more. Am I correct?
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?

Post by Charlescrown »

I did solve the issue and YES to any with interest it is up and running. Windows 11 was blocking the site as insecure but allowing some info to pass but restricted my login procedure but I finally got it working.
immortality
Posts: 3820
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
cars: VS,VT,VX,VE

Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?

Post by immortality »

I tried to have a look but had the same problem. I'm still on Win10
User avatar
antus
Site Admin
Posts: 10012
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007

Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?

Post by antus »

Its loading for me, but didnt the first try and claims 757 guests. I'd say he's being smashed by AI and at the load limit. Doesn't look like its behind cloudflare or has any kind of limiting.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
User avatar
AngelMarc
Posts: 612
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.

Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?

Post by AngelMarc »

Topics wouldn't load for me until I lopped off half the URL.
"&sid" and everything after it.
Before http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php ... 835ee6142c
After http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php?t=2563
Don't stress specific units.
Charlescrown
Posts: 2076
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes
Location: Padstow NSW

Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?

Post by Charlescrown »

That's pretty much what I did and it then worked but I think it's a windows issue logging the site as insecure.