Are TunerPro forums still operating?
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Are TunerPro forums still operating?
I have had mixed results searching TunerPro forums for info and have come to the conclusion their not operating any more. Am I correct?
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?
I did solve the issue and YES to any with interest it is up and running. Windows 11 was blocking the site as insecure but allowing some info to pass but restricted my login procedure but I finally got it working.
-
immortality
- Posts: 3820
- Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:31 am
- cars: VS,VT,VX,VE
Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?
I tried to have a look but had the same problem. I'm still on Win10
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?
Its loading for me, but didnt the first try and claims 757 guests. I'd say he's being smashed by AI and at the load limit. Doesn't look like its behind cloudflare or has any kind of limiting.
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
AngelMarc
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:23 am
- cars: A CB450 running to 8,000RPM with a P59.
Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?
Topics wouldn't load for me until I lopped off half the URL.
"&sid" and everything after it.
Before http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php ... 835ee6142c
After http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php?t=2563
"&sid" and everything after it.
Before http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php ... 835ee6142c
After http://forum.tunerpro.net/viewtopic.php?t=2563
Don't stress specific units.
-
Charlescrown
- Posts: 2076
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:58 pm
- cars: V8 VR Commodore BT1
LB Lancer 2L turbo & Delco
Starion TBI with Delco
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO4 track car
NA MX5
3 vintage motor bikes - Location: Padstow NSW
Re: Are TunerPro forums still operating?
That's pretty much what I did and it then worked but I think it's a windows issue logging the site as insecure.