https://github.com/PcmHammer/PcmHammer/pull/93
PCM Logger improvements
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10012
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
PCM Logger improvements
I wanted to give PCM Logger some love so I improved the graphical UI and features. I'd still call it an MVP, but it is working in my testing. The code review is below, though line ending changes made a mess of it
. My aim was to lift PCM Logger to the next level and make it usable to someone who wants to see the data and make it work by clicking without editing XMLs. I may consider improvements on request, but my main focus remains PCM Hammer itself.
https://github.com/PcmHammer/PcmHammer/pull/93
https://github.com/PcmHammer/PcmHammer/pull/93
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396