Wanted: Nvram programmer 808 Nowra area

Want a chip to suit your application? Ask here. Include as much detail in your request as possible.
seabreeze
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:13 am
cars: VN Buick V6, VS Ecotec Utility, VE SSV L98 Utility

Wanted: Nvram programmer 808 Nowra area

Post by seabreeze »

Longshot, but as per title. Looking to buy/beg/borrow/steal a programmer, or help to do so. Water got in the passenger kick panel of the VN. Enough that the car does not start. It cranks, but doesn't fire. I can connect the laptop and it shows dtc 51 memcal error. Tunerpro dashboard is laggy, but there.
I'm thinking i need at least the nvram re-programmed, maybe an ecu. Of course i didn't bring the gq4x4 and my spare memcal on the road trip, and am running on the nvram...
ANY help would be most welcome.
I'm pretty much stuck in Nowra and need to get home to Melbourne!
Cheers.