I've got a set of ecotec injectors on the way, so will knock up a fuel rail to suit once they arrive - unless anyone can tell me the dimensions for the fuel rail's injector seats?
I'm considering making my own plenum with a VR throttle body mounting at the front, rather than the current smaller solex sucking air from across the top of the cam cover - but will probably leave it the way it is for now, and concentrate on actually getting the car running first
The plenum mounts to the inlet manifold by rubber hoses making up part of the runners, so making a new one would be pretty straight forward.
So now I'm just waiting for a few parts to arrive - injectors, eprom programmer, memcal PCBs and components.
I still haven't sorted out a wiring loom. I'm hoping I find a JE camira at the local wreckers - but failing that, how much more effort is it to strip the loom out of a VN/VP? I'm sure they'd have a few of those around.
