OSE 12P V112

For discussion and distribution of custom code and hacks
stevedarman
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:59 pm
cars: VX commodore

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by stevedarman »

wow that's Great the more i learn about this 12p the more i love it
To the programmer THANKS
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by VL400 »

No probs :thumbup: Enjoy it 8-)
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

Sorry to bother everyone, just wondering if I were to write the $12p APNX file to a stock memcal do I need to write it with an offset or stack the bin?

I'm just trying to see if I have everything working properly & testing on a jim stim & as the wiring for the $12p is the easiest to wire up & will be the 1 i'm using in the future thought I'd test on that & then next I'll put it on the nvram board & try sending info that way too!
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by VL400 »

Depends on the memcal your writing it to, 12P is 32k so if writing it to a stock memcal it needs to be a VR manual (32k) or VR auto (64k) memcal. The getting started guide has the offsets for both types.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

DOH! BUGGER!

I looked through all my files as I knew I'd seen it somewhere but only found something similar n the nvram 808 file, but as thats for the 32 legged variety I knew it wouldn't be right! & didn't think to look in the getting started guide!

Thanks heaps!!
User avatar
DieselBob
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 am
cars: Isuzu DMax
Alfa Romeo Guilletta
Location: NSW

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by DieselBob »

Just wondering if there is a VR V6 Auto version of 12P?
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by Holden202T »

its in the 10 year plan!
User avatar
DieselBob
Posts: 169
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 am
cars: Isuzu DMax
Alfa Romeo Guilletta
Location: NSW

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by DieselBob »

cool :D i think i just jioned the wish list
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by VL400 »

Will let you know when its at the testing stage :thumbup: Might not be for while though. 11P certainly wont have as meany features as 12P due to having pretty much no spare inputs or outputs.
User avatar
Holden202T
Posts: 10435
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:05 am
Location: Tenambit, NSW

Re: OSE 12P V111

Post by Holden202T »

the 10 year plan works for me cause thats about how long its going to take me to get my vr v6 fb ute engineered and on the road!!