I was wondering why no one seem to have requested gear in any adx's from vt onwards is it available in particular on the vx $BDa files?
I tried copying it accross form a vs adx at location 05 but no luck?
Requested gear location for adx?
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
-
VL400
- Posts: 4991
- Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
- cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
- Location: Perth, WA
Re: Requested gear location for adx?
Its changed to flags and not just a value, so its not as easy to. Have attached a VX flash PCM ADX for a test, if you can try it and let me know what it does - or even just get a log of driving around (will also need to use P/R/N too) and can then use that to develop the ADX further.
Currently I hope the requested gear will show..
1 = 1st
2 = 2nd
3 = 3rd
4 = 4th
5 = Neutral
6 = Reverse
7 = Park
Currently I hope the requested gear will show..
1 = 1st
2 = 2nd
3 = 3rd
4 = 4th
5 = Neutral
6 = Reverse
7 = Park
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
VX L67 Getrag
- Posts: 2971
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
- Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria
Re: Requested gear location for adx?
AWESOME, but buggeras I don't have a VX to play with at the moment, but as soon as I do I will log & post it up!
Cheers
Cheers