Requested gear location for adx?

160 And 8192 Baud Aldl
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Requested gear location for adx?

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

I was wondering why no one seem to have requested gear in any adx's from vt onwards is it available in particular on the vx $BDa files?

I tried copying it accross form a vs adx at location 05 but no luck?
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: Requested gear location for adx?

Post by VL400 »

Its changed to flags and not just a value, so its not as easy to. Have attached a VX flash PCM ADX for a test, if you can try it and let me know what it does - or even just get a log of driving around (will also need to use P/R/N too) and can then use that to develop the ADX further.

Currently I hope the requested gear will show..
1 = 1st
2 = 2nd
3 = 3rd
4 = 4th
5 = Neutral
6 = Reverse
7 = Park
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VX L67 Getrag
Posts: 2971
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:16 am
Location: Bayside, Melbourne, Victoria

Re: Requested gear location for adx?

Post by VX L67 Getrag »

AWESOME, but buggeras I don't have a VX to play with at the moment, but as soon as I do I will log & post it up!

Cheers