Hi ZerOne, and welcome aboard!
I found your doco on the VE cluster, and it looks very good. Theres no problem with having a direct link here, so i'll post it:
http://www.carmodder.com/doc-holden-com ... 57m19.html
Thanks for contributing!
Couldnt really find a section for this..
-
antus
- Site Admin
- Posts: 10015
- Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:34 am
- cars: TX Gemini 2L Twincam 8psi
TX Gemini SR20 18psi
Datsun 1200 Ute
Subaru Blitzen '06 EZ30 4th gen, 3.0R Spec B
Subaru WRX 2007
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
Have you read the FAQ? For lots of information and links to significant threads see here: http://pcmhacking.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1396
-
88GreenVN
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 am
- cars: VN V6 & VN V8
- Location: Seaford SA
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
I have been following this post and got a bit lost on the page that talks about hooking up the iscp to the chip
From what I have read (please please correct me if I am wrong)
wire up the iscp - chip
pin 1-3 di
pin 2-8 vcc
pin 2-6
pin 2-7
pin 3-1
pin 4-5 gnd
pin 7-2 clk
pin 9-4 do
Looking forward to your great help.
Thanks.
From what I have read (please please correct me if I am wrong)
wire up the iscp - chip
pin 1-3 di
pin 2-8 vcc
pin 2-6
pin 2-7
pin 3-1
pin 4-5 gnd
pin 7-2 clk
pin 9-4 do
Looking forward to your great help.
Thanks.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
check my post page 14
-
88GreenVN
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 am
- cars: VN V6 & VN V8
- Location: Seaford SA
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
Cheers - I've ordered the reader gadget and dragged out all the stuff we were playing with 2 years ago - ready for another crack at this. I'll lset you know when we make progress.The1 wrote:check my post page 14
-
88GreenVN
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 am
- cars: VN V6 & VN V8
- Location: Seaford SA
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
When using PonyProg, what device are you using? I have tried 93x6 9356 and 24xxx auto ?
I am getting bus busy or hardware error
Or are you using a different program.
Thanks.
I am getting bus busy or hardware error
Or are you using a different program.
Thanks.
-
The1
- Posts: 4852
- Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
X2444 16bit and off jumpers
-
88GreenVN
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 am
- cars: VN V6 & VN V8
- Location: Seaford SA
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
I am running v1.7 and in the device list I have no X2444 option only x24xx auto under the i2c buss eeprom
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
It's been in the codebase since 2007 from memory, might be time to upgrade 
-
88GreenVN
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:33 am
- cars: VN V6 & VN V8
- Location: Seaford SA
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
my bad... Now I can read the chip just not write to it.
All good fun!
All good fun!
-
festy
- Posts: 1039
- Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:27 am
- cars: Alfa Romeos
- Location: Narellan, NSW
Re: Couldnt really find a section for this..
Is it being read correctly?
Does the bin look right?
Does the bin look right?