VT V8 XDF

Holden/Delco Tuning. ALDL, OBD 1.5. Circa 1989 to 2004.
brindo
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Western Queensland

VT V8 XDF

Post by brindo »

Hi Everybody, I am an aboslute begiiner at this caper, but have a 5.0 litre VT and have just received an NVRAM for it. The car mainly does highway milage and I was hoping to try for a few more mpg. I have the XDF from the forum to change the ignition map etc, but can't see the lean cruise table or permissives there. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get an XDF that would allow me to change this? Thanks
brindo
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 pm
Location: Western Queensland

Re: VT V8 XDF

Post by brindo »

Would I be able to modify the bin using the VS Series 3 XDF which now has the lean cruise table in it and save the bin, then continue to modify it using the VT XDF?
User avatar
VL400
Posts: 4991
Joined: Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:54 am
cars: VL Calais and Toyota Landcruiser. Plus some toys :)
Location: Perth, WA

Re: VT V8 XDF

Post by VL400 »

I will update the VT V8 A6 XDFs with the items recently added to the VT V6 A5
User avatar
The1
Posts: 4852
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 am

Re: VT V8 XDF

Post by The1 »

when vl does the xdf, change the current values to 0.60, 15.4:1 should give about half a litre per 100, well it does on the v6's